Hello! I am Ali Ahad, a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Virginia (UVA). I am currently being advised by Prof. Yonghwi Kwon. My primary research focus lies in the broad spectrum of Software Systems Security and System Forensics.
- [11/06/2021]: Paper acceptance in S&P’22 - SwarmFlawFinder: Discovering and Exploiting Logic Flaws of Swarm Algorithms
- [09/11/2021]: Paper acceptance in NDSS’22 - Forensic Analysis of Configuration-based Attacks
- [05/20/2021]: Paper acceptance in FSE’21 - Swarmbug: Debugging Configuration Bugs in Swarm Robotics
- [03/23/2021]: Paper acceptance in CCS’21 - Spinner: Automated Dynamic Command Subsystem Perturbation
- [08/24/2020]: Started Ph.D. at UVA